[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoC 2014 - Refactoring: Designer/schema integration

Bimal Yashodha kb.yashodha at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 20:24:26 CEST 2014

Hi,

After integrating schema editor to the designer, now the user would be able
to manage pdf pages from the designer itself. But it seems, there is
another limitation such that, user would not be able to delete a table from
a page. So I thought of addressing this issue by adding a delete button to
the table itself as shown here
I'd like to know will this be a good solution.

Thanks.