[Phpmyadmin-devel] Interested in the drag and drop SQL file

Chanaka Dharmarathna pe.chanaka.ck at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 09:13:21 CEST 2014

On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 12:33 PM, kumaran ragunathan <
www.rkumaran7 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi , I'm interested in the project which enable phpmyadmin to drag and drop
> the SQL file to import into database .... ... There is a open ticket is
> available and I want to contribute to that part anyone else already started
> the process,????

Hi Kumaran,

I assume you are talking about the feature request [0]. Seems no one
currently working on this. You are good to go with that :)

[0] : http://sourceforge.net/p/phpmyadmin/feature-requests/1522/

Regards !
--
Chanaka Dharmarathna