[Phpmyadmin-devel] Interested in the drag and drop SQL file

Chirayu Chiripal chirayu.chiripal at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 09:20:01 CEST 2014

On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 12:46 PM, kumaran ragunathan <
www.rkumaran7 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you for your information ... I'm in
>

> On Saturday, June 14, 2014, Chanaka Dharmarathna <pe.chanaka.ck at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 12:33 PM, kumaran ragunathan <
>> www.rkumaran7 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi , I'm interested in the project which enable phpmyadmin to drag and
>>> drop the SQL file to import into database .... ... There is a open ticket
>>> is available and I want to contribute to that part anyone else already
>>> started the process,????
>>>

>> Hi Kumaran,
>>
>> I assume you are talking about the feature request [0]. Seems no one
>> currently working on this. You are good to go with that :)
>>
>> I think the creator of the ticket himself started working on it. But I am
not sure whether he is still working on it. See this this archived message
[1].

[0] : http://sourceforge.net/p/phpmyadmin/feature-requests/1522/

> [1] : http://sourceforge.net/p/phpmyadmin/mailman/message/32377427/

>> Regards !
>> --
>> Chanaka Dharmarathna
>> *http://chanakaindrajith.blogspot.com/*
>> <http://chanakaindrajith.blogspot.com/>
>>

> --
>
>    -
> *R.Kumaran *

Regards,
Chirayu Chiripal
phpMyAdmin Intern - Google Summer of Code 2014
https://chirayuchiripal.wordpress.com/