[Phpmyadmin-devel] open an account in phpmyadmin

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 15:20:13 CEST 2014

Hello,

On 6/16/14 8:28 AM, monika thakur wrote:
> dear sir
>
> i m monika student of PGD in IT. I will Make a project with the help of
> PHPMYADMIN.  Please guide me how to open an account on phpmyadmin.

If you wish to contribute to the phpMyAdmin code, all you have to do is
fork the phpMyAdmin repository on GitHub and submit a pull request[1].
There's no need to have an account under the phpMyAdmin project; your
GitHub login allows you to submit a pull request which can be reviewed
and merged by the maintainers.

If instead you need access to a database, then you should contact your
system administrator for access information. Here we discuss development
of the phpMyAdmin application, but we don't provide database hosting.
Your administrator should be able to provide the information you need to
connect to your specific database instance.

> Regards

Good luck

1 - https://help.github.com/articles/fork-a-repo