[Phpmyadmin-devel] Error 500 viewing only bug 3860

Ann + J.M. phpMyAdmin at ZweiSteinSoft.de
Thu Jun 19 15:02:56 CEST 2014

Hi Isaac,
Us, too ==>500
**************
Ann + J.M.
-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Isaac Bennetch [mailto:bennetch at gmail.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 19. Juni 2014 14:59
An: phpmyadmin-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: [Phpmyadmin-devel] Error 500 viewing only bug 3860

Hi, when I try to view bug 3860 [1], I get an error 500. Does anyone else
see this behavior? I can escalate with SourceForge if it's a legitimate
problem, but at this point I can't discount that it may for instance be
limited to my user account. Oddly, that's the only bug for which this
occurs, making me think it's specific to that particular artifact.

I'd appreciate a second look if anyone has a chance.

1 - https://sourceforge.net/p/phpmyadmin/bugs/3860/