[Phpmyadmin-devel] exporting files - Designer/schema integration

Bimal Yashodha kb.yashodha at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 15:32:35 CEST 2014

Hi,

I'm currently integrating "exporting relational schema" functionalities
into the designer. And in "Operations > Edit or export relational schema",
I have moved the "exporting files" functionality in to a popup dialog box
in the designer. So the process is working through ajax calls.

But my problem is, although the header parameters are set correctly,
downloading is not working.

Should I get the file as JSON encoded and the process it at the browser or,
have I missed something?

-- I'm using the function calls initialized from the schema_export.php with
minor changes.

cheers,
Bimal.