[Phpmyadmin-devel] Create database with export multiple databases

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 15:31:04 CEST 2014

It seems that current behavior is that, by default, when exporting
multiple databases at once the CREATE DATABASE statement is omitted. I
suppose it's possible that someone would want to export multiple tables
for import in to only one database, but that's certainly not what I
would think is normally expected behavior.

I'd like to discuss how we can make this better. I propose that we make
the default $cfg['Export']['sql_create_database'] = true; (it's
currently false) in all cases, but I don't recall from the initial
commit 77e67c3f whether there was a reason this was false by default.

Any comments on this idea?