[Phpmyadmin-devel] SQL notations

Edward Cheng c4150221 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 07:16:42 CEST 2014

Hi,
I have think about autocomplete, databases and tables can be loaded to
localstorage--most of the time they don't need send a request.
Uhh, I'm not sure do the colums need a request? Or load them all to
localstorage?
Autocomplete is based on CodeMirror, experience of it's autocomplete
part is not good enough. I like the Chrome Devel Tool console, we
should make one just like it.

> I mean that as other editors (notepad ++ , dream weaver , eclipse , ) ....
> When we try to type keywords the it will automatically suggest the keywords
> (select , from , where ....) and it will automatically retrieve the fields
> >From table  ......
>
> On Tuesday, June 24, 2014, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:
>>
>> Le 2014-06-24 11:17, kumaran ragunathan a écrit :
>> >     the SQL notations / syntax which some one try to type a SQL query on
>> > SQL
>> >     editor on phpmyadmin , i decided to implement this using AJAX ....
>> > any
>> >     ideas? or suggestions? .....
>>
>> Hi,
>> how would it be an improvement? You want to call a PHP script via AJAX,
>> that would do the syntax verification and highlighting?
>>
>> --
>> Marc Delisle | phpMyAdmin

> R.Kumaran

Edward Cheng