[Phpmyadmin-devel] Unexpected behavior of 'export' in case of error

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Fri Jun 27 19:22:12 CEST 2014

Ashutosh Dhundhara a écrit :

> On Friday, 27 June 2014 10:21 PM, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:
>

>> Ashutosh Dhundhara a écrit :
>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I was looking into RFE #856 (Catch ability for MySQL errors during
>>> export.) where I found some unexpected behavior.
>>>
>>> Scenario: Lets say I have '$cfg['SaveDir'] = 'upload';' directive set
>>> in my 'config.inc.php'. So I can now save the exported file directly
>>> on the server. I am now exporting a table 'table_1' into
>>> 'table_1.sql' with 'Overwrite existing file(s)'checkbox disabled. The
>>> file 'table_1.sql' already exists in the 'upload' directory.
>>>
>>> So now when I click 'Go', I should get an error message: 'File
>>> table_1.sql already exists on server, change filename or check
>>> overwrite option.' but instead I am being redirected to PMA homepage.
>>>

>>> I think 'PMA_showExportPage' function on line #317 in 'export.php' is
>>> not working properly. Can anybody confirm this issue?
>
>> Hi Ashutosh,
>> I don't have this issue (I can save and resave) but maybe [0] will
>> explain your problem.
>
>> [0] https://sourceforge.net/p/phpmyadmin/bugs/4479/
>
>> --
>> Marc Delisle (phpMyAdmin)
>
> Hi Marc,
>
> I updated my master, but I am still facing the same issue.
>
> Are you getting the corresponding error message when there is already a file with same name as new in the 'SaveDir'?
>
> Also, do you get re-directed to home page or stay on the export page after this?

Hi Ashutosh,
the bug ticket that I opened, acknowledges that there is a problem with
permission detection problems in master. I don't have the issue you
mention, when my permissions are correct on the SaveDir.

Try it with QA_4_2: if you have a permission problem, you'll see the
message.

--
Marc Delisle (phpMyAdmin)