[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSOC 2014

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Sun Mar 2 13:05:15 CET 2014

Le 2014-03-02 01:42, arpit goyal a écrit :
> Hey all,
> I am Arpit Goyal, 4th year undergraduate, pursuing Integrated Mtech. in
> Mathematics and computing at IIT Delhi, India.
>
> I am interested in working with PMA this GSOC, and have setup PMA
> completely.
>
> I have a strong grasp on web-development languages such as: PHP,ROR,
> Javascript, Jquery, HTML5.
> I have started working on the bugs, but stuck in understanding the
> flow/structure of the program.
> Anyone suggest me how should i proceed for understanding the structure.
> Meanwhile I am trying on my own to understand the same.
>
> Thanks and Regards
> Arpit Goyal

Hi,
looking at the code base, scripts starting with "db_" are related to
actions done on databases; "tbl_" relate to actions on tables, and
"server_" to actions related to the MySQL server as a whole.

See also http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/Development for subjects like
the Ajax page loader, navigation, plug-ins, etc.

http://infomarc.info | http://phpmyadmin.net