[Phpmyadmin-devel] problem in PMA_ConfigTest

Minhaz A V minhazav at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 13:19:54 CET 2014

In the setUp() of the test class *PMA_ConfigTest *(
./test/classes/PMA_ConfigTest.php ) two objects are created one for testing
purpose ($object variable of class) and other as a global variable

the test object is initialized with no parameter, while the global one
is initialized with "*config.inc.php*" as a parameter,
Although it should be initialized with *"config.sample.inc.php" *as this
file exist in codebase while former does not.
I have pulled a request for the same at
https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/pull/994

But there is a problem I'm facing here, for the global version the
assertion for permissions is failing, while it should not .... I can't
understand this. Can anyone help?

Minhaz
cistoner.org