[Phpmyadmin-devel] problem in PMA_ConfigTest

Minhaz A V minhazav at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 15:50:37 CET 2014

Hi,
config.inc.php does not exist in pMA by default so what's the purpose of
testing for the same?

If we replace it by config.sample.inc.php which exists, we can test for
file permissions!
behavior of config.sample.inc.php will be similar to how config.inc.php
will behave in real scenario!

Minhaz
cistoner.org