[Phpmyadmin-devel] Introduction

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 16:13:10 CET 2014

On 3/6/14 1:20 AM, Shameek Sarkar wrote:
> I am new to this commmunity. I could really use some help on how to proceed.

Since this is a busy time for Google Summer of Code students, we presume
you're asking how to get involved in order to apply for that. In
addition to the resources that have already been included in replies, we
have a wiki page[1] for GSoC students to get started.

However, your question wasn't really clear what aspect you're asking
about. It could be that you're a user who's just starting to use the
application, in which case all of our answers haven't been very helpful
yet :)

Kind regards

1 - http://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/Category:Google_Summer_of_Code