[Phpmyadmin-devel] Fwd: GSoC Project: Normalization

Luigi Giugliano luigi3000 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 19:21:46 CET 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Luigi Giugliano <luigi3000 at gmail.com>
Date: 2014-03-07 19:01 GMT+01:00
Subject: Re: [Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoC Project: Normalization
To: Isaac Bennetch <bennetch at gmail.com>

Thank you Isaac for the answer, ok i have in my mind the algorithm for the
normalizations,
but i don't know the technology for the implementations, which language do
i have to use?
and Is there any book or guide that could help me in creating a tool  that
can be integrated in phpMyAdmin

Luigi

Hello,