[Phpmyadmin-devel] File uploading implementation in Selenium test

Minhaz A V minhazav at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 15:05:19 CET 2014

Hi,
I was doing my research on implementing file uploads in selenium test for
phpmyadmin.
For remote file uploading in selenium, a *fileDetector *method has been
implemented in selenium 2 which upload the file to remote server and
replace the filename sent to form input automatically & perform upload.
I wonder if we are using selenium 2? Also It would be great help if anyone
know any alternate method to do this.

Also the translation widget image me in Readme.md (
https://l10n.cihar.com/widgets/phpmyadmin-status-badge.png) does not appear.

Minhaz
cistoner.org