[Phpmyadmin-devel] Automated testing for PMA

Joe Yin joeyin0131 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 13:34:43 CET 2014

Hi,

I am Joe from Beihang University, Beijing, China. I am major in Computer Sciences.
Durning my university, PMA is very popular and a lot of my classmates are using PMA for database management.
I am quite interested in the project Automated testing for PMA. I have some php unit test project experience and selenium project experience.

when I try to add some unit test case, I found that the Jenkins build is failed, not very stable and without code coverage report.
so I can't take a look at the code coverage report.
http://ci.phpmyadmin.net/job/phpMyAdmin-continuous/
http://ci.phpmyadmin.net/job/phpMyAdmin/cloverphp/

Is there other place that I can see the code coverage report?

thanks,
Joe Yin