[Phpmyadmin-devel] Confirming a bug.

Ashutosh Dhundhara ashutoshdhundhara at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 14 14:52:53 CET 2014

Hello,
I was using copy of master branch on Ubuntu, Google Chrome where I encountered a bug on "Status -> Monitor" page.
When I click on Monitor page, after a few seconds Javascript warning comes at the bottom regarding a "A fatal error encountered...." and none of
the live charts are shown. Everything works fine on Firefox.
Can anyone confirm it or its just a local issue on my system. I fixed it on my machine. Please confirm it so that we can make it open and I can make a pull request.

Regards,
Ashutosh Dhundhara