[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoC deadline is today

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 17:00:11 CET 2014

Hello GSoC applicants,

As today is the last day for proposals to be submitted, there has been quite a bit of activity. We are reviewing the proposals and asking questions where appropriate, but due to the number of applicants in the past 24 hours we will not have a chance to review them all before the deadline. This is no problem; comments and questions can be added after the deadline. What's important is to have your application in by the deadline; any additional information we need can be added in the comments.

By the way, if we don't add any comments to your proposal, it generally means we don't have any questions. It has no bearing on whether you can expect to be accepted or rejected and as long as your proposal is in Melange, we will review (or most likely already have reviewed) it. During this time, we are mostly focused on asking questions to make sure we all understand what's in the proposal and that the timeline is realistic, so if your proposal makes sense and fits the project goals you may not get any comments.

Thanks for your interest in our project,