[Phpmyadmin-devel] Adding another Action in db structure?

Madhura Jayaratne madhura.cj at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 14:17:02 CET 2014

On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 6:12 PM, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:

> Hi,
> please have a look at the screenshot in
> https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/pull/1082
>
> I believe that adding this star icon + "Favourite" as an action takes
> too much space.
>
> By the way, in American English it should be "Favorite".
>
> Comments?
>
> And there is also no indication as to whether a table is already is the
favorite list.
How about having a gray/gold star - depending on whether the table is in
favorite list - without any text, just like what we get in email client to
'Star' emails? Clicking on the gray star would make it gold and add it to
favorite list and clicking on a gold start would make it gray and remove
the table from the favorite list.

--
Thanks and Regards,

Madhura Jayaratne