[Phpmyadmin-devel] Filter row option.

Ashutosh Dhundhara ashutoshdhundhara at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 20:37:04 CET 2014

Hello All,

I was wondering if the "Browse" tab of table has a small text box saying "Filter Rows", directly above the html table showing all rows, with which a user can filter the current displayed rows with a phrase, on the fly. I know this can be done using the "Search" tab but it would be more handy to have a textbox in cases where user selects 500 rows. Moreover this will not need any further interaction to the server and re-running a search query. Please comment if this feature is worth implementing.
I am adding an image link which gives a rough idea of this.
http://1drv.ms/1dq8ISg

Regards,
Ashutosh Dhundhara