[Phpmyadmin-devel] Introduction to Community | A GSoC'14 Student

Dhananjay Nakrani dhananjaynakrani at gmail.com
Mon May 5 18:47:13 CEST 2014

Hi everyone,
I'm Dhananjay Nakrani, among the six privileged students to be selected for
GSoC'14 under phpMyAdmin. Thank you, team phpMyAdmin for such a wonderful
opportunity.

I will be working on a project titled "php Error reporting", which
basically involves implementing an automatic error reporting module and a
few other improvements. If interested, please look at the full description
at[0]. You can also follow the developments of the project on my github
repositories[1],[2] and blog[3].

For all the technical discussions I will be sending emails to this
devel-email-list only. Please guide me whenever the need be. I am hoping
for active interactions from developers community. :-)

Looking forward to a great summer of coding ahead!

 [0]:
http://dhananjay92.wordpress.com/2014/04/28/gsoc-14-project-description/
 [1]: https://github.com/dhananjay92/phpmyadmin/
 [2]: https://github.com/phpmyadmin/error-reporting-server