[Phpmyadmin-devel] Long list of notes from meeting with people

Atul Pratap Singh atulpratapsingh05 at gmail.com
Thu May 15 18:35:14 CEST 2014

On 5/14/14, Michal Čihař <michal at cihar.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Dne Sat, 10 May 2014 15:22:06 -0400
> Isaac Bennetch <bennetch at gmail.com> napsal(a):
>> 7) Again in the Monitor view, after selecting some amount of time and
>> displaying the logs, a dialog appears saying "Loading logs. Log data
>> loaded. Queries executed in this time span: Select: 10 Total: 10" J.M.
>> said this scrolls and should not scroll.
>
> Hmm, do we need this as a dialog at all?

I think, as the log results table is displayed on the same page below
the chart area, so we need to provide a hint to the user that he needs
to scroll down to see the log results and the dialog provides a "Jump
to logs" button for that purpose. So either we keep the dialog as it
is or we can remove it and do an automatic scroll downwards as results
are loaded. I would prefer the dialog as a hint over auto-scrolling.

--
Atul Pratap Singh
http://blog.atulsisodia.in/