[Phpmyadmin-devel] Travis help, maybe

Chirayu Chiripal chirayu.chiripal at gmail.com
Thu May 15 18:40:30 CEST 2014

On Thu, May 15, 2014 at 9:59 PM, Isaac Bennetch <bennetch at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, looking at [1], the Travis build failed in some cases, but it looks
> to me as if it's just one of the strange Travis failures we have
> (specifically the line "Server error occurred. status: 504 Gateway
> Time-out" seems to me a testing server problem rather than a failing
> test). Would someone with a better understanding of the test suite mind
> confirming my understanding?
>
> 1 - https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/pull/1183

Hi, I also saw Travis is failing today, even on my own copy of repo. I have
Travis activated and it is failing for every commit I do on any branch
today. As what I can understand from logs is that its not about failing
test case, maybe it is some problem about uploading coverage report of the
build to coveralls.

--
Regards,
Chirayu Chiripal