[Phpmyadmin-devel] Icon image: Add/Remove from/to Central list of columns

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Wed May 21 14:05:21 CEST 2014

Smita a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I'm working on the feature for adding Central list of columns. In that,
> What icon image I can use with the link that says  With Selected (columns):
> "Add to central columns" and "remove from central columns" ? see image
> [1.png].
>
> Thanks and Regards
> - Smita

Hi Smita,
icons are per theme. The first thing to do would be to pick appropriates
icons for the default pmahomme theme. The majority of these icons came from:

http://famfamfam.com/lab/icons/silk/previews/index_abc.png

I know that it's a lot of icons to look at, but please try to find a
pair of icons that are related to add/delete something. As an example,
have a look at note_add and note_delete.

--
Marc Delisle (phpMyAdmin)