[Phpmyadmin-devel] adding an icon

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Sat May 24 13:39:24 CEST 2014

On May 24, 2014, at 5:32 AM, Smita <kumarismita62 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 5:22 PM, Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> wrote:
>> Hi developers and especially GSoC students,
>>
>> if you add an icon, have a look at [0] to learn how to regenerate the
>> sprites.
>
> Hi Marc,
> I had added two new icons for central columns, so I run the script to regenerate the sprite as suggested in [0]. In newly generated sprite I can see the added two new icon images and also an entry is made in sprites.lib.php.
> But now, on my local phpmyadmin UI, all the icons looks interchanged, see 1.png .
> Do I need to modify something else? Am I missing something?

Most likely your browser still has the old icon file in cache. You may be able to force it to reload by holding CTRL or shift while pressing refresh, or by clearing the browser cache. Firefox has many extensions which makes that a one-click operation, you may wish to install one for debugging purposes.