[Phpmyadmin-devel] Drag and drop sql import

Minhaz A V minhazav at gmail.com
Sat May 24 18:36:20 CEST 2014

Hi I need some help here, to implement a drag and drop I need to do some UI
tweak, like there need to be a <div> to be shown in case of dragover event,
and we need another to show the upload status!

Also I need help with design here: How I'm planning it is:
1. User drops a file at any page! (logged in)
2. the dropped files if (sql) are uploaded asynchronously and the status of
upload is shown somewhere in bottom right corner.
3. At the backend the uploaded sql is parsed and output is sent back as
JSON and once the object has been received,  the pagecontent is replaced
with the received output! (as happens for any other request in PMA)

I need help with which file I might need to edit, to add a div to the
common UI! for js part I'll add codes to AJAX.js

Also I sent few attachments to the same thread, but I guess moderator needs
to allow it first. It had screenshots of UI I was planning!

Minhaz,
minhaz.cistoner.org || cistoner.org