[Phpmyadmin-devel] Drag and drop sql import - help

Minhaz A V minhazav at gmail.com
Sun May 25 03:19:20 CEST 2014

Marc you are right, it is good question, how this feature will be informed
to users. On the import page we can show a drop location where user drops
the sql file and its uploaded asynchronously.

I still feel, its an event that currently not bound to anything. In the
import page we can inform the user *"You can import a file, anytime by
dropping the file to pma" *and gradually users will get used to it. I did a
portion of implementation last night and it looks like:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRQtIV8pZUA
I'd like to know more opinions on how this should be implemented!

Minhaz,
minhaz.cistoner.org || cistoner.org