[Phpmyadmin-devel] Need help, about AJAX

Atul Pratap Singh atulpratapsingh05 at gmail.com
Mon May 26 11:56:17 CEST 2014

On 5/26/14, Edward Cheng <c4150221 at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Hi
>>
>> Dne Mon, 26 May 2014 16:59:54 +0800
>> Edward Cheng <c4150221 at gmail.com> napsal(a):
>>
>> > Hi, I'm writing console.js AJAX part.
>> > But I see two global AJAX handlers, if I want to
>> > use them, is that means I can't handle the response
>> > event?
>> > How can I write own response callback while using
>> > global handlers?
>>
>> Maybe following wiki pages will help you:
>>
>> https://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/Generating_pages_and_ajax_responses_in_pma4
>> https://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/Page_loader
>
> ​That not help me, I want to handle response data,
> get information and put them to console log...
>
>From https://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/Page_loader I get:- "In order for
the generic page loader not to handle such cases, it is necessary to
add an "ajax" class to the link or form"

So you can of course write your custom handler and handle response
your own way. You just need to add class "ajax" to your element for it
to work.

--
Atul Pratap Singh
http://blog.atulsisodia.in/