[Phpmyadmin-devel] Import Mediawiki

Hugues Peccatte hugues.peccatte at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 15:33:11 CET 2014

Hi,

While fixing some PHPCS issues, I found something strange here [1] (you
need to get the last master version).
As you can see, there is a mb_strpos !== true… but, this should always be
true… mb_strpos can't be strictly true, it could be false are an int.

It seems that this condition is here since the file is created (commit
7248bf87fad6f371943c7b26c3a597bc04265dc7 – from the log, I can imagine that
the code wasn't in a class before).
Did anyone already use this import please? Because I can't believe that the
returned value is not the initial $cell…

[1] libraries/plugins/import/ImportMediawiki.class.php:561 (method _getCell)

Thanks for your feedbacks,
Hugues.