[Phpmyadmin-devel] Is it possible to add $cfg['AllowCreateDb'] ?

Élodie de FranceServ Hébergement admin at franceserv.fr
Mon Nov 3 20:20:36 CET 2014

Le 02/11/2014 18:44, Hugues Peccatte a écrit :
> Hi Élodie,
>
> I think that you should create a feature request here [1].
>
> But firstly, to improve your comment into the request, I've a question
> please.
> If you set the config variable "AllowCreateDb" to false, how would you
> (as an administrator) be able to create the database? Do you want to
> create it manually by MySQL command line? Will you set the config to
> true just to create the database and then set it back to false?
> I think that something is missing in your scenario.
>
> Have a good day,
>
> [1] https://sourceforge.net/p/phpmyadmin/feature-requests/
>
> Hugues.

Thanks so much for your response and the link :)

Concerning the creation of a database, i'm using my own admin panel to
create one. I have my own PhpMyAdmin in a private folder and my
customers have their own PMA linked to my admin panel with a session
auth. So this option shouldn't disturb if we choose to using it :)

Best regards,
Élodie