[Phpmyadmin-devel] #4536 - master: import problem (PMA_String)
hugues.peccatte at gmail.com
Sat Oct 4 09:01:10 CEST 2014
Le 4 oct. 2014 03:22, "Madhura Jayaratne" <madhura.cj at gmail.com> a écrit :
> On Sat, Oct 4, 2014 at 1:24 AM, Hugues Peccatte <hugues.peccatte at gmail.com>
>> 2014-10-03 12:26 GMT+02:00 Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info>:
>>> Hi Hugues,
>>> I retested this morning on a laptop, importing a SQL file containing
>>> 10000 employees from the sample employees database. This is a small file
>>> (660 KB).
>>> Current master: 3 min 25 sec (and ends with JSON.parse: unexpected
>>> Current Tithugues/stringFunctions_master: 2 min 10 sec (same js error)
>>> Current QA_4_2: 0 min 5 sec
>>> There has been improvement, but we cannot release 4.3 with this import
>>> Marc Delisle | phpMyAdmin
>> I agree… But I'm afraid this is linked to multibytes functions…
>> Maybe we shouldn't use the multibytes functions everywhere…
>> I'll still try to improve performances.
> Indeed, I also think that we should use mb_* function only when necessary
and choice to use them should be made in case by case basis.
> Thanks and Regards,
> Madhura Jayaratne
I didn't push my commits, but that's what I've started. I replaced the mb_*
calls by standard calls on configuration variables, reserved words, etc.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Developers