[Phpmyadmin-devel] phpMyAdmin Developer (one year contract position)
marc at infomarc.info
Fri Sep 5 13:49:55 CEST 2014
phpMyAdmin Developer (one year contract position)
The phpMyAdmin Project is looking for a developer to assist in bug
fixing and other development.
* Bug fixing (50%)
* Code base improvement like refactoring and writing unit tests (25%)
* Implementation of new features (15%)
* Security coordination (10%)
* The Developer shall publish a monthly blog post about his/her work
to the phpMyAdmin community.
* All work produced by the Developer is to be licensed to the public
* This is an independent contractor position: the Developer will be
responsible for his/her own equipment and expenses.
* The phpMyAdmin project has a budget of 1500 USD/month for this position.
* The suggested start date for the position is 2014-10-01.
The candidate will be able to demonstrate a very good knowledge of
phpMyAdmin's code base. In addition, we expect excellent skills in all
CSS, MySQL) and excellent communication skills.
Candidates should submit their proposal (including their CV,
availability, and financial terms) to: pmadeveloper at sfconservancy.org.
The deadline for this initial round of proposals is 2014-09-19.
More information about the Developers