[Phpmyadmin-devel] #4536 - master: import problem (PMA_String)

Hugues Peccatte hugues.peccatte at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 14:17:12 CEST 2014

> Hi,
>
> I'll see how to add a comment. PHPCS will curse us for too long lines. :)
>
> I just found a limit to this method: the tests.
> If mb_* functions exist, we won't be able to create our mb_* functions and
> so to test it.
>
> Even if there is this issue, I'm currently working on this new "pattern".
>
> Hugues.

Hi,

I created the new mb_* functions and initialised the unit tests.

As I said, we won't be able to run tests for native mb_* functions and PMA
mb_* functions (aliases for standard string functions) on the same
environment.
Do you think that it would be possible to ask travis to run tests on a
server without multibytes functions please?

Thanks,
H.