[Phpmyadmin-devel] Help You don't have permission to access /phpmyadmin

noiredeb at gmail.com noiredeb at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 17:52:45 CEST 2014

Hi, phpmyadmin worked to me with Authentication (with popup where it
asked user and pass to access to real login of phpmyadmin).

But then I added .htaccess file to /www/ folder to redirect from
http://ip-my-vps/ to http://my-real-domain.com. I have also installed
Cloudflare and mod_cloudflare to restore original visitor IP in my
Apache logs.

And now I haven't popup but only 403 error:

*Forbidden*

You don't have permission to access /phpmyadmin on this server.

:(

I have removed Cloudflare and disabled (comment out) mod_cloudflare but
doesn't work..maybe it's a problem with permissions in www folder?

And is better to install VirtualMin and manage MySql databases with it?

Thank you vey much in advance