[Phpmyadmin-devel] Feature Request Confirmation

Atul Pratap Singh atulpratapsingh05 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 15:40:11 CEST 2015

Hi,

On 22 Apr 2015 05:32, "Pranav Sharma" <vanarpsharma at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey phpMyAdmin,
> I have made appropriate changes to my proposal. Was just confirming if
you will assess it, given I did it a little late (yesterday). This
regarding fr more plain configuration for icon link destinations.

About assessment, indeed, all applications remain open for review until
"Student acceptance choice deadline" of April 24th as per the GSoC timeline.
Further, all concerns regarding submitted GSoC proposals are communicated
to applicants via the melange site only.

> Thank you.

> Learn Process modeling best practices with Bonita BPM through live
exercises
> http://www.bonitasoft.com/be-part-of-it/events/bpm-camp-virtual-
event?utm_

Regards