[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoC 2015: accepted projects

Deven Bansod devenbansod.bits at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 16:22:22 CEST 2015

Hi,

I had forgotten to mark my proposal as 'public' while submitting it on
melange. I am *unable to change the privacy of the proposal now* and I
think same would be the problem with others who had not made it public
beforehand.

Alternatively, we could post our proposal on a wiki page on the PMA wiki
(like Chirayu had done last year) but while creating a new account on the
PMA wiki, after submitting the 'create account' form gives the following
PHP error :

*Fatal error*: Call to a member function xpath() on a non-object in
*/usr/share/mediawiki/extensions-core/ConfirmEdit/Asirra.class.php* on line

*44*
as the captcha is not being loaded. Can anyone please confirm is it my
network's problem or a universal thing ?

For now, my project's details are available on my blog here [0].

P.S. : Congrats to Smita, Dan, Nisarg, Zhang. I had missed it in my last
email.

[0] :
https://devenbansod.wordpress.com/2015/04/28/project-details-feature-request-enhancements/

On Tue, Apr 28, 2015 at 8:51 PM, Atul Pratap Singh <
atulpratapsingh05 at gmail.com> wrote:

> We are pleased to announce that phpMyAdmin has accepted 5
> students/projects as part of Google Summer of Code 2015 [0] :
>
> Error Reporting Server - Smita
> Parser and Analyzer Rewrite - Dan
> Page-related settings and other UI improvements - Nisarg
> Codebase Improvements: OOP and refactoring - Zhang
> Feature request project enhancements - Deven
>
> Details about the accepted projects can be found on our wiki [1].
>
> We wish all students good luck and look forward to their contributions to
> the project. Also, we request all accepted students to make their GSoC
> proposals publicly visible.
>
> [0] http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2015
> [1] https://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/GSoC_2015_Projects
> [2] https://wiki.phpmyadmin.net/pma/GSoC_2015_Student_Guide