[phpMyAdmin Developers] problem with StructureController

章浩 jason.daurus at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 04:16:23 CEST 2015

Hi,

I noticed this problem, and it cause by incorrect scope of the variable.
The $pmaImageTheme is a global variable, which means it can be access
globally. But in this case the mult_submits.inc.php was included in the
scope of StructureController, where the script can’t access global
variables correctly. After declaring global of the $pmaImageTheme in the
mult_submits.inc.php, the problem should be fixed.

Best regards,
Jason