[phpMyAdmin Developers] Error support

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 15:21:31 CEST 2015

Hi,

On 8/6/15 6:05 AM, mina misak wrote:
> Hello
> i am a developer using ubuntu 14.04 lts and i tried so many time to
> install LAMP or Apache2 , MYsql , php5 , and every time i got the same
> error after installing phpmyadmin that i can not get into the phpmyadmin
> page or interface and i can not fix it and i search for it on all search
> engines and on stackoverflow
>
> kindly please if you have any advice to solve it please send it to me
> and i'll be appreciate for that

This list is for discussion regarding the development of phpMyAdmin
itself; for finding out about support you can visit
https://www.phpmyadmin.net/support/

At quick glance, it appears as if your webserver is not parsing the PHP
files through the PHP interpreter. This suggests that your PHP or Apache
installation is broken or incomplete.

You might try these; they're the first few hits on my Google search:
*
http://askubuntu.com/questions/580362/most-of-steps-from-lampphpmyadmin-are-complete-yet-localhost-phpmyadmin-shows
* http://askubuntu.com/questions/588039/phpmyadmin-shows-as-literal-php
* http://askubuntu.com/questions/451708/php-not-executing-on-apache-server