[phpMyAdmin Developers] Hello I found your companies info via this forum below I need help locating my username and password for wordpress the forum below says you guys can help with that.

Isaac Bennetch bennetch at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 17:33:34 CEST 2015

Hi,

On 8/8/15 10:27 AM, Adrian wrote:
> Hello I found your companies info via this forum below I need help
> locating my username and password for wordpress the forum below says you
> guys can help with that.
>
> Please let me know how to go about this.
>
> Thanks
> Adrian Gamez
> Miami, FL
>

> https://wordpress.org/support/topic/lost-admin-username
> https://www.phpmyadmin.net/support/

First, this list is for discussion related to development of the
phpMyAdmin application; for support you can see
https://www.phpmyadmin.net/support/

Secondly, I don't see anywhere in that forum that says we can help -- it
gives instructions for using phpMyAdmin to do so yourself, but there's
nothing we can do. We don't have control over your server; so there's no
way for us to do the work for you. We simply maintain a program that
makes it easier to interact with MySQL. Perhaps you can ask your host
for assistance.