[phpMyAdmin Developers] testing under PHP 7.0.0-beta3

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Tue Aug 11 16:17:25 CEST 2015

Le 2015-08-11 03:24, Michal Čihař a écrit :
> Hi
>
> Dne Mon, 10 Aug 2015 19:02:02 -0400
> Marc Delisle <marc at infomarc.info> napsal(a):
>
>> is someone else testing PHP 7? I would like to confirm the following
>> issue before reporting a bug to the PHP team.
>>
>> I am not able to log in with any user account, when my host definition
>> in config.inc.php is "localhost". No problem with 127.0.0.1.
>> connect_type is "tcp".
>
> Travis is running tests and they fail:
> https://travis-ci.org/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/jobs/75042019
>
> Though I have no idea how much is that ours failure and how much of
> PHP...

These are messages about a deprecated feature ("Methods with the same
name as their class will not be constructors in a future version of PHP").

I had seen those from phpseclib in my own PHP 7 tests, see
https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/issues/11387
for a possible solution.

--
Marc Delisle | phpMyAdmin