[phpMyAdmin Developers] Contributing to phpMyAdmin

Bill Morrisson billmorrissonjr at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 10:24:23 CET 2015

Hello,

I am Bill Morrisson, an Under graduate Student from Buea, Cameroon.
I want to contribute to phpMyAdmin's opensource projects. I am a newbie in
PHP and MySQL(just started learning the language 8 months ago) and had in
mind in contributing to the organization as soon as I am comfortable in the
languages.
I would like to contribute in PHP and looking forward to learn javascript
on the go with other projects as well. I would love to hear from phpMyAdmin
if there is anything I can do to help.

Thank you