[Phpmyadmin-devel] Gsoc 2015

Aanand Shekhar Roy 2013001 at iiitdmj.ac.in
Sun Feb 1 08:06:17 CET 2015

Hey
I am Aanand,I wanted to introduce myself to you.I am interested in
Automated testing project on phpmyadmin for GSCOC 2015.I have programming
experience in languages like php,MySQL,JAVA,C,CSS,etc.I have made projects
using php and Mysql as a part of college projects and pet projects(that i
have put on github also .User name-theseus007). Also i am familiar with
unit testing as I have been programming in JAVA for almost a year and have
completed some of the projects in it.Side by side I am also involved in
fixing the bugs at Mozilla.(username-Aanand Shekhar roy) and so i have
prior experience of open source.On the other hand I am also involved in
competitive programming on "Hackerrank.com"(username -theseus007).
I am very excited about this project and willing to work hard on this.
Waiting for your response.
Thank you.