[Phpmyadmin-devel] Can we use a templating engine?

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Sat Feb 7 12:31:23 CET 2015

Le 2015-02-07 03:40, 章浩 a écrit :
> Hi all,
> Our front-end codes are messy now, can we use a template library to
> clarify them?
> I found Plates (http://platesphp.com/) a good template engine and it's
> fit with our current codes. Can we use it directly?
> Regards.

This needs further discussion. At the last team meeting "We also talked
about a future direction: moving to MVC. This seemed important for the
majority of the present members, but there is no clear plan about how to
move the codebase there. What is clear is that it should be done in a
separate branch."

--
Marc Delisle | phpMyAdmin