[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSoC 2015

Prateek Gupta prateekgupta.3991 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 13:12:34 CET 2015

Hello,
I am a 4th year undergraduate student pursuing B.E.(Hons.) Computer Science
from BITS Pilani, India. I am interested to participate in GSoC 2015 and
find phpmyadmin as an interesting project to contribute.I am interested to
work on the idea Error reporting server.

I am going through the initial wiki reading. I have installed phpmyadmin
and cloned the error reporting server source code and have also been able
to setup the environment on the localhost and is working properly.
Now i am gearing up to look into some bugfixes or todo which would help me
to dive into the code for better understanding.
Can someone guide me so as to look for some initial level bug fixes.

Regards,
Prateek Gupta