[Phpmyadmin-devel] Roadmap for MVC?

Chirayu Chiripal chirayu.chiripal at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 18:35:34 CET 2015

Hi everyone,

As we frequently end up discussing this, I am initiating this thread to
discuss it further. As we have all agreed that it might be very difficult
to move current codebase to any MVC framework and might need lot of rework
but there is need for this for better maintainability and future
enhancements.

So, I think we should start by discussing which MVC framework would be best
to do so. Some points that we might need to consider while considering a
framework are:

* Developers skills & interest into particular framework.
* License compatibility of the framework with phpMyAdmin's license.
* Features of the framework and ease to use it.
* How active are the developers of the framework?

Looking forward to your suggestions.

--
Regards,
Chirayu Chiripal