[Phpmyadmin-devel] Theme download page broken

Michal Čihař michal at cihar.com
Fri Feb 13 10:21:41 CET 2015

Hi

Dne Wed, 11 Feb 2015 10:33:24 -0500
Isaac Bennetch <bennetch at gmail.com> napsal(a):

> Hi, I got a report on IRC that the theme download page at phpmyadmin.net is
> broken and doesn't display any themes for the user; I also am unable to
> display any theme no matter which version I try.

As pointed out by Marc, it was caused by limit of files shown in the
RSS feed, I've increased the limit there, so the themes should now
again appear on the website.

> Also, I suppose the reason version 4.x isn't listed there is because there
> aren't any themes available for 4.x aside from the two that are part of the
> official release?

On the other side, lack of up to date themes might rather call for
removing this page altogether as users will not get there what they
want anyway...

--
	Michal Čihař | http://cihar.com | http://phpmyadmin.net