[Phpmyadmin-devel] (no subject)

Rakesh Kumar rakeshkumar4294 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 15:13:40 CET 2015

Hi,
This is about a feature request
<https://sourceforge.net/p/phpmyadmin/feature-requests/532/> for choosing
database(s) to apply a sql query.I think we should add a drop-down near
(aside clear/format buttons) query box for same.
But this can be a problem if the user have access to thousand number of
databases.
So,One of the solution I thought would be to keep it under configuration
file for showing it or not and another solution can be by simply limiting
number of databases (say 10) for showing the same.
However it can increase some work for the user so I need suggestions for
it's implementation.
Thanks and Regards.

--
Rakesh Kumar-B.Tech CSE ,ISM Dhanbad