[Phpmyadmin-devel] GSOC 2015

Marc Delisle marc at infomarc.info
Mon Feb 23 18:47:21 CET 2015

Bhagya Hettige a écrit :
> I am a 3rd year Computer Science & Engineering undergraduate. I am looking
> forward to contribute to phpmyadmin this year in GSOC. I am interested in 2
> projects listed in the 2015 ideas list -  User interface improvements and
> Parser/analyzer rewrite. I have set up phpmyadmin and have used for some
> time to get familiar with the code base. I have gained basic knowledge on
> it, and I hope to get more experience by fixing some bugs. Could anyone
> give a starting point?

Hi,
I suggest to examine a few bugs already fixed (see
https://sourceforge.net/p/phpmyadmin/bugs/). In some tickets, the person
responsible has added a link to the commit containing the fix. So you
could become more familiar with the codebase this way.

Then, pick a new bug or feature request and mention in the corresponding
ticket that you are working on it.

--
Marc Delisle (phpMyAdmin)