[Phpmyadmin-devel] JS error on column change

Madhura Jayaratne madhura.cj at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 12:22:58 CET 2015

On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 3:50 PM, Smita <kumarismita62 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 1:28 PM, Madhura Jayaratne <madhura.cj at gmail.com>
> wrote:

>>> I get "89de2f6227b5bf37f07c18352e893eff83937d1c is the first bad
>>> commit". But I don't see any reason for this commit to cause the problem.
>>> am i getting it wrong ?
>>> Btw in libraries/relation.lib.php on line 1890, simply keeping isset
>>> check on $GLOBALS['dbi'] fixes the issue.
>>>

>> I think it's better to figure our the cause of the problem first rather
>> than using a isset check here.
>>
>> yeah, agree with you. that's why i didn't commit.

When PMA_MINIMUM_COMMON is defined, the database connection is not
established leading to this situation. I added a check to
detect PMA_MINIMUM_COMMON at [1]. Feel free to change this if code can be
better organized.

[1]
https://github.com/phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin/commit/354ac7975a5dc103985c4ba1d44a9bf0b5feda89

--