[Phpmyadmin-devel] View's default page in navigation tree

Hugues Peccatte hugues.peccatte at gmail.com
Sun Jan 11 16:12:49 CET 2015

Hi,

While looking at source code, I saw that the navigation tree icon for table
depends of NavigationTreeDefaultTabTable configuration variable, but icon
for view is always linked to tbl_structure.php.
Does someone know why the view icon isn't linked with this variable please?

Currently, there are 5 possible values for this configuration variable:
 * 'tbl_structure.php' = fields list
 * 'tbl_sql.php' = SQL form
 * 'tbl_select.php' = search page
 * 'tbl_change.php' = insert row page
 * 'sql.php' = browse page

Maybe, one of them is not possible or not always (is "Insert row page"
always accessible?). Looking at Sakila DB, it seems that, on a view, I can
reach all these pages.

Thanks for your help.
Hugues.